POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
The model is made with two innovative technologies:
– PRO technology makes these pointe shoes almost noiseless on stage.
– FLEX technology used in the shank construction ensures easier roll-up from demi-pointe to pointe.
– Lightweight and increased durability due to special elastic paste.
– A wider platform than the 3007 providing excellent balance.
– Bonded satin in vamp area for extra smooth surface.
– Perfect fit due to lower heel height vs. 3007.
– Longer and supportive wings provide flexibility due to elastic paste.
LAST TYPE: 2007
BOX SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SHANK: M, H
Availability: 10 – 14 Days.