Attention! All pointe shoes made after August 2020 will be featured with elastic drawstring only. Cotton drawstring wll be available for special order only. All stocks produced before Aug 2019 will still have cotton drawstrings.
Made-to-order or backordered items ship on day 15th.
POINTE SHOES BASED ON 2007 LAST
2007 is developed with consideration of anatomic features of the medium width foot with a medium arch with medium or long toes. This unique construction satisfies 90% of ballerinas. Therefore, Nikolay has the biggest part of their pointe shoe models based on the 2007 last. 2007 has a tapered dynamic form. It is one of those models, which creates that elegant classy look of ballet stars.
These shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp , a medium platform. Pointes suit all types of feet and are recommended for dancers who like «3007», but want a quieter shoe.
– Flat and stable medium platform, balanced by hand.
– The structure of the last for the 2007 has been engineered based on many years of R&D focused on the functional needs of the ballet dancer.
– The smart paste recalls and assumes the shape of the foot after the first pointework.
– Globally bestselling pointe shoe.
– The style where glory and functionality merge.
Recommended for professional dancers, students of high school, and amateurs.Also recommended for less trained feet
– Shoes have a U-shaped medium vamp, medium platform and are based on the «3007» model.
-PRO-FLEX fits all types of feet, and they are specially recommended for performances where flexibility and quietness are most important.
-The sound deadening materials integrated into the pleats beneath the box make the shoe super silent.
-New, more flexible material used for the inner sole helps to save muscle energy while dancing.
-The shoe is extremely flattering, supportive, flexible and lightweight.
LAST TYPE: 2007
SHAPE: Slightly tapered
VAMP: U-cut, Medium
SIZES: 0,5 — 9
WIDTH: X — XXXXX
SOLE: suede leather
Upper material:ballet pink satin
Availability: 10 – 14 Days.